You’re ready now to start setting yourself up for the rest of your life. It might involve getting married and starting a family, a promotion, further education, starting your own business, or all of the above.
Click here to read how our qualified Financial Advisers help clients (and can help you) at this stage of life
That sense of immortality you had when you were younger may be starting to wear off, but you still feel that there’s plenty of time to make up for any risks you take that don’t pay off.
It’s a wonderful stage of life – when you have all the energy and optimism of youth, a good dose of the kind of wisdom that comes only with experience, and time on your side.
Growing your wealth
We can help you with:
- Negotiating employment terms / pay rise terms / exit terms
- Starting your own business – establishing tax-efficient structures to maximize your net income and facilitate cash flow – e.g. family trusts, partnerships and corporations
- Optimising your super to suit your life stage – getting the balance right between saving for your retirement and providing for the here and now; ensuring you select the investment options that suit your risk profile and your long term goals
- Self managed super funds. We can help you evaluate whether this is the right option for you; if the answer is yes, we can set it up for you and take care of all the management and administration
- Structuring and building your investment portfolio outside of super
- Structuring your cards and savings accounts to make it easy to manage your budget and avoid debt traps
- Formulating and implementing a robust financial strategy to speed you on your way to achieving your goals – before things start to get too hectic.
We can help you with:
- Life risk management – getting a comprehensive tailored risk strategy in place while you’re still young and healthy is a key priority
- We also have specialist expertise in business insurance and business succession planning.
Travel, holidays, sports, leisure activities and pursuing your passions all come at a cost. We do more than just advise you on how to accumulate the wealth to pay for these things; we also do a lot of the leg work that comes with managing your wealth – which gives you more time and bandwidth to pursue the things you really enjoy.